Upgrading my gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again guys,
sorry to be a pain, but iv been looking around a bit on the net and alot of poeple are having booting issues with the asus sabertooth p67, i was wondering if that was still happening or was it fixed?
thanks again

AFAIK, DDR3's standard voltage is 1.5, RAM at 1.65 has been factory overclocked to reach the speed its at.

In the price range, the V6 GT is certainly still viable.
Other options would be the Thermaltake Frio or Corsair H50, though you will pay more without much more performance.
If you want top of the line air grab a Noctua NH-D14, still $50 cheaper than the V10, but $30 more than the V6.
Cooler Master V6GT Review - Page 5/6 | techPowerUp

Haven't heard of any major issues with the Sabertooth, have a link to what you were reading?

i have got my list down to two boards, either the asus p67 sabertooth or the asus p8z68-v pro gen 3. i will in the future be adding another gpu for sli, my current gpu is the asus gtx 570, and i might look into overclocking if my case is cool enough for it.
thanks in advance
p.s. roark, i havnt so much been reading this info on forums so to speak, but i have been reaserching the motherboard review a bit and theres a few on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom