Brand New Laptop bad video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What model dell? Inspiron 620? I work in a Staples ironically, no gaming PC's to be found here.

Haha i know it may not be a gaming computer.(Dosent mean i can upgrade it and make it one and i dont really know if its a Inspiron i just know its a Dell desktop) but atleast now i can change my video card. And anyways i didint make a dum move like last time by not reading the system's info. This desktop im getting has Over the requierments i need for this game i wana play called Skyrim. And even if it didint now i can change the RAM,Video Card, anything i want know without having to worry about an integrated graphics card ^_^.Thanks MindoverMaster! you really helped me! without your advice i would of never be getting a desktop :D. You really helped me out like ALOT.

Before you make a poor decision again, WHAT model is it?

You know, you can't simply switch graphic cards out of a laptop like a desktop. It is a preferred size that DELL uses.

Please, let us help you.

i really dont know but the guy at staples told me that i would find parts for this because it was a full sized Desktop Tower. I was about to get a small one but than he said "If you get that one you'd be spending over 200 dollars just to find parts for that because its small, But if you get this one a full sized Tower You'd be spending less money for parts and find them faster" Than i accualy asked him if i could find video cards for the desktop he said "Yes, there is a store called COMPUSA close to here, they have parts for this Desktop model" I dont know which model it is but i just know that's what he told me. And im preety preety sure i can find some part's for it sinse its a full sized tower. not a small one. Sorry but i didint get to read the model name.

You said nothing about a Desktop. The whole while, you were on about a laptop.

And don't listen to Staple's crap. All they are doing is to get every last cent out of you. And don't buy from stores. Go online, go to Newegg. They'll have a larger selection.

Ok but please read my last post in page 1 it clearly state's my returning my laptop getting 500 bucks back and buying a Dell Desktop Friday. For 505. So its a preety good deal the reason we didint buy the computer is because my mother is broke if only we had 5 more bux plus the tax we could of gotten it

And don't listen to Staple's crap. All they are doing is to get every last cent out of you.

Hey, this isn't always the truth:wink:, though a pretty fair generalization.

@Joshking, you seem very happy with your PC purchase which is good, but with the money you'd have to spend to upgrade the parts to be good enough for a 'Pc gamer', you'll have spent as much as you would have just buying a pc capable of doing that anyways. Typically Dell also uses very poor power supplies which won't hold up will with a dedicated graphics card.

If you're not even sure of the model of PC you're purchasing i wouldn't really call it a smart decision. If in the end you're happy with your purchase that's all that really matters.

@MindOverMaster Helllll no im staying with my deal i was just reading the details about your offer and it has an integrated graphics card -_- And you said "If your a gamer you dont want an integrated graphics card" Dont belive me? goto the link u gave me and click details and look under Graphic's. And you said "Just upgrade the GFX" Its not even possible. Im staying with my deal. That dosent have a integrated graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom