I dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talyor

In Runtime
Im kinda frustrated that i bought this cyberpowerpc on newegg for 468 dollars and i cant get a refund from newegg but is their a way i can get a refund it from cyberpowerpc. The thing is the graphics card is a 6670 and i wanna upgrade it to a amd radeon 6850 which is like 130 dollars then since the power supply is a 500 watt no name brand i would upgrade to a 650 watt corsair which is on sale for 79.99 and rebate 59.99. Would it be worth it to return the cyberpowerpc and get my 468 dollars back and just start a new build.

The cyberpowerpc has an FX 4100, But i kinda wanna switch to an intel so in the future i can upgrade easier. Any recommendations for parts for under 600 dollars with tax

building yourself is always cheaper. i've known rare exceptions when it isnt, but doing it yourself gives you more control over the parts you put in and they usually bump up the price for manpower.

yeah manpower, the 10 minutes it took to put everything in the case and just add software

Im kinda frustrated that i bought this cyberpowerpc on newegg for 468 dollars and i cant get a refund from newegg but is their a way i can get a refund it from cyberpowerpc. The thing is the graphics card is a 6670 and i wanna upgrade it to a amd radeon 6850 which is like 130 dollars then since the power supply is a 500 watt no name brand i would upgrade to a 650 watt corsair which is on sale for 79.99 and rebate 59.99. Would it be worth it to return the cyberpowerpc and get my 468 dollars back and just start a new build.

The cyberpowerpc has an FX 4100, But i kinda wanna switch to an intel so in the future i can upgrade easier. Any recommendations for parts for under 600 dollars with tax

How long have you had it?

well about 2 weeks then i sent it in for repair.. because the side panel is broken stupid ups man

im thinking about doing this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3eI6

Now the intel i5 2400 when i click on it to buy it wont link correctly so ill probally just get an i3-2120

Does anyone know if i can ask Cyberpowerpc to upgrade my graphics card to an AMD Radeon 6850 and the power supply to a 650 watt or something please fast reply :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom