Change is coming to Tech-Forums !!

The site layout wont change much. There are talks of a few plans but nothing that will over haul the site quite like that. Dont worry, I wont let it happen. I hate that look and will not let TF turn into that.

Nothing to be frightened of at all, what changes are coming are for the better, I don't know if you have noticed but the load times are faster much faster and we have a much stronger backend.

Speaking of site layouts... Is a darker theme still in the works? :thumbsup:

A little update:

Thus far most changes have been "under the hood" so to speak. The site has been moved to new servers and seems to be operating faster than ever. Quite a few old , hidden, and forgotten forums have been consolidated into the current forums, thus streamlining the site and reducing clutter on the backend. The moderators' area has also been streamlined (not that most can see that :p). The usergroups are currently being pruned to remove those that are not used or have out-lived their purposes.

As for what else is coming... I dunno. Several things have been mentioned but we don't want to throw too many changes out there all at once. Gradual change let's us fine tune it as we go so TF stays TF.

So that means the App icon will finally have a transparent background, instead of that horrid white square? Good, then I don't have to edit the APK and re-sign it, and re-install it everytime an update for the TF app comes out :p.

Back
Top Bottom