Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can use mine and just dont get a ssd. and downgrade the hdd to a hitatchi 500 gb 7200 rpm

@ Ecthelion, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

is there a mother board that i can get so that i can have built in wifi like the ones that come in laptops?

@ Ecthelion, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

I know every forum has its rules but realy you took time out of your day to nitpick my answer to his new budget im not spaming or anything and didnt want to delete my first build for him but if your that concerned about it ill oblige to it but you have my protest :stare:

is there a mother board that i can get so that i can have built in wifi like the ones that come in laptops?

i wanna say no but i could be wrong or you can buy somthing like
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833166047

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom