Corsair memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I'm looking into kranking the RAM on my computer. I'm gonna start at 1GB, cuz I already have 1, and put it up to 2. I was looking at some Corsair 1GB kits, and I was just wondering if Corsair was a good brand of RAM. I know about all the speed stuff and all that, I just want to know if Corsair is reliable and a good stick of memory.
Thanks

Ya, I have corsair and you never have problems with it. It has lifetime warranty too. Very reliable stuff, especially XMS

We have a new member that has OCZ high performance and he linked me to a site where someone had their OCZ cranked up to 280 with timings like 3-3-3-10 but they also had the Bank Cycle time at 11 and the DRAM Idle timer at 16, which those options I don't even think I have...all this she has it set at 3.25 DIMM Voltage too, so now I'm not sure if I want Corsair XMS or some OCZ for a higher FSB OC =/

you could always run the ram asynchronous, like FSB at 250 Ram at 200, you don't have to run 1:1

Im running the new Crucial Ballistix memory in my new build and its very good as well .My other 2 systems have Corsair XMS .Both are very good manufactures.I went with Crucial on this one becuase of the performance gain when overclocking to cost ratio .
And the compatibility with many MB`s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom