Small upgrades to my build, would it make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah jason, thanks. That's not how it came out final though it's like only 10% better though so nothing to be happy about. I pledge to set aside one weekend to do decent cable management some time soon.

Got my first blue screen, what can I do to fix this and remain at 3.6 oc? Lower or higher voltages maybe?

DRAM Frequency - ~1333 mhz or so, (lowred with raising clock speed)
DRAM Voltage - 1.65v
CPU Voltage - 1.45v
All other options that are not needed, cool n' quiet etc.. are disabled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a7AxZJ7tWc <-- Guide I used if needed.

post some cpu-z (cpu, memory, spd tabs) and HWMonitor screenshots. When it BSOD what STOP*** code and error message did you receive?

Sigh, I shouldn't of shut off my pc so quickly now I can't give you the BOSD info.

Do you want me to give you those screeneies w/ the overclock or without?

Both would be nice. And run your stress test for awhile to heat up the core temps in HWMonitor so we can see it under load.

Okay will do.

edit: It's not letting me boot into my 3.6 oc, so I can't give u OC screenies, what do you suggest? re-do the OC? And I'll have the standard cloak screenshots in a few minutes.
CPU Tab- btw the clock speed fluctuates between whatever is there and 2.8 (stock)
209jbd4.png

esj1av.png

357msua.png

2zfrg5d.png

2cr57jm.png

24vsl83.png

Those are all screenshots running on stock clock 2.8, since I said before, I can't boot into my 3.6 oc, ever since blue screen. Once I OC again I will post those logs. I just want to get a stable 3.6 oc it was blazing fast when I did it. Or should I go 3.8?

When I run linx/prime95 when do I stop the test? Or does it stop Auto? I have both and not sure which to use.

Thanks for helping.

Nevermind, found that I couldn't get a 3.6 stable OC, maybe my chip is bad. I got to 3.4 and it was fine.

Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom