Test Option:EXTENDED TEST
Model Number:WDC WD10EACS-00D6B1
Unit Serial Number:WD-WCAU44743583
Firmware Number:01.01A01
Capacity:1000.20 GB
SMART Status:PASS
Test Result:PASS
Test Time:15:10:52, December 18, 2011

well, it found no problems, not that I expected to find any.

cmdg.jpg

image with error ^^

windows event viewer error that I found

{Delayed Write Failed} Windows was unable to save all the data for the file E:; the data has been lost. This error may be caused if the device has been removed or the media is write-protected.

Not entirely, its very feasible for storage purposes and for transfer reasons. All in all its a useful partition for a storage drive, and there is nothing to suggest for it to only be used on flash devices. Even if I were to change the partition, I don't have another drive big enough to clone it to. Its worked fine for the past few years with no problems in this partition, and the only reason its having one now is because I was rendering a video and the program so happened to cause a bsod :/

I think my IQ dropped by coming on here and listing to you guys ramble on with irreverent information, but I figured it out on my own. Changed the drives letter, restarted, and chkdsk worked. Good day, idiots.

Reaper, sorry we couldn't help you. But, I think you didn't give us enough information for us to fully diagnose it. All we could say is run these tests, to figure out what is wrong. When the tests bring up nothing, there is little we can do.

Even we often find the solution ourselves, despite what everybody else suggests. It happens. Don't feel like we couldn't help.

Good day, idiots.

Takes one to know one. So if you know we are idiots, then you must be one yourself. :D

Dont come here with attitude cause we were not able to solve your problem. You dont provide enough information and wonder why we cant help? Hey figure out what is wrong with my car. It makes a noise. That is the only clue you get. Now you understand what we were trying to do. Get over yourself. Good day and if you want to have such an attitude again, you will be excused. It is not necessary to have that kinda crap attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom