canadianmuskie

Beta member
Windows Vista Ultimate Serv Pack 2
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.73ghz
Memory 4 Gig
750 gig hard drive
32 bit Operating system
ATI X1950 XTX

Hi, Is there someone here that can give me some advice on how to fix my problem with my graphics card ATI Radeon x1950 . I tried to re-download a video game that I have played on this computer on several differant occasions and I get a message--The Drivers on your system are too old. Please install more recent drivers.-- I have downloaded my files from the my ATI Install CD that came with my video card, the problem I am having is that i get a message halfway through the download-- Driver Install: the INF file not found--. I purchased and used Driver Update to upgrade all of my drivers and Driver Up Dates Fix Cleaner and I still am getting these 2 messages! I even went to ATI website to try and download through their site and I still get the same message! How can I get this issue resolved?

Don't run the rubbish update software. Go directly to AMD and get the drivers yourself. No doubt those programs are not always up to date.

What version of Windows do you have?

AMD Graphics Drivers & Software

Go here and plug in your choices. Desktop Graphics, Radeon X series, X1xxx series, then your Window's version.

That will give you the most recent driver and Cataylist Controller.

To; MindoverMaster

ATI Radeon x1950 Problems
Windows Vista Ultimate Serv Pack 2
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.73ghz
Memory 4 Gig
750 gig hard drive
32 bit Operating system
ATI X1950 XTX

Hi, Is there someone here that can give me some advice on how to fix my problem with my graphics card ATI Radeon x1950 . I tried to re-download a video game that I have played on this computer on several differant occasions and I get a message--The Drivers on your system are too old. Please install more recent drivers.-- I have downloaded my files from the my ATI Install CD that came with my video card, the problem I am having is that i get a message halfway through the download-- Driver Install: the INF file not found--. I purchased and used Driver Update to upgrade all of my drivers and Driver Up Dates Fix Cleaner and I still am getting these 2 messages! I even went to ATI website to try and download through their site and I still get the same message! How can I get this issue resolved?

Your suggestion was to go to AMD and download the file from them!

I had already tried that before ever posting to this forum. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything and nothing is working! I appreciate any other suggestions you might have! Where can I find that INF file it claims I am missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom