My Final (I Think) Christmas Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most have three year warranty....EVGA has lifetime on some cards and three years on other cards.

XFX has a double lifetime warranty, and they stand behind it.

You just must register the card on their website within 30 days of receiving it for the warranty to be any good. Register the card and no problem. They have replaced two cards for me and both were about 4 or 5 years old.

You will always get a card of equal value or better. Hope this helps.

Most have three year warranty....EVGA has lifetime on some cards and three years on other cards.

XFX has a double lifetime warranty, and they stand behind it.

You just must register the card on their website within 30 days of receiving it for the warranty to be any good. Register the card and no problem. They have replaced two cards for me and both were about 4 or 5 years old.

You will always get a card of equal value or better. Hope this helps.

yeah thanks, so basically the 6950 i was looking at is a good price but the warranty isn't great.

It will probably be fine wont it? hopefully it will last for a few years, can you get them repaired anywhere if gpu's do break? or once they're dead are they pretty much useless?

Three years is usual warranty time.

I know that, mine is only two. What im wondering is after that runs out if my card breaks can I get it repaired somewhere or is it just completely useless. I'm guessing once its gone its gone, am I right?

I know that, mine is only two. What im wondering is after that runs out if my card breaks can I get it repaired somewhere or is it just completely useless. I'm guessing once its gone its gone, am I right?

After the warranty runs out you are pretty much out of luck. Unless it is the fan that goes out you will just have a nice expensive paperweight. But two years out of a card is pretty good and you will definitely be getting your money's worth.

I had a Sapphire X1950XT that I bought and used for about 20 months, and then it started getting artifacts. I went through Sapphire's RMA process and they replaced it with a 3850 since the X1950XT's were long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom