quick question about monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonie

In Runtime
Here is the monitor I am currently using

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Display- ASUS VE258Q

I think it is a 70hz monitor, and on bf3 I can only go up to like 75hz full 1080p.

Question, on 3d monitors everyone says you gotta get 120hz, well what about 2d? does it matter for my monitor?

Is there a way to adjust the hz on my monitor?

thanks!

non 3D monitors normally go up to 60 hz at 1080p.
since you do not mention what operating system or any computer specifications. I am going to assume you use the current Windows, Windows 7.

right click on your desktop, select screen resolutions, click on advanced settings, go to monitor tab. there you can see your screen refresh rate, and change it if applicable.

But I just got a vizio e470va , and a pc running windows 8, but it is not letting me change the refresh rate to 120hz over hdmi. Any suggestions?

i tried it on windows 7 (dual boot system) and it didnt work either.

so whats the problem: Windows 7 not supporting this kind of transfer, or the tv just not being nice with me, or the hardware in my computer (i.e. gpu)?

@ darweshs, please ask your questions in your own thread, Hi-Jacking someone else's thread to ask questions is considered rude.

And please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom