Bluetooth Help Please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcparts4every1

Baseband Member
Ok,heres the deal, i went and bought 2 kingston bluetooth adapters because i was told by several people i could get both my pc and laptop online...here is the deal,i have a pc hooked up to a router with cable internet,i have xp pro on both machines,the pc sees the name of the laptop via bluetooth,and the laptop sees the name of the pc via bluetooth,but what i want to do is be able to use my laptop in the other room to surf the web via bluetooth from my main computer...what do i do next,as both computers now have the twin monitor with red "X" in toolbar by the clock that says:Bluetooth Network,A Network Cable Is Unplugged,yet both my bluetooth icons are blue and white when plugged in,and blue and red when unplugged...so they are plugged in..i hope this makes sense..PLEASE help me.

ok,i dont know how i did it,but i got my main pc to connect to bluetooth at 700kbps,and it says bridged...2 little monitors in toolbar by clock blinking back and forth,now what would i do to get the laptop to connect? i mean how do i set up so that bluetooth adapter in it will get me on the internet?

there is a networking forum, try there i apologize but im not too big on networking... might i suggest trying to set up a network through the network connections wizard and selecting to share the internet connection... then it will ask to make a disk and let it, then put disk in other comp and set em up. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom