Advice, What Would Be The Most Flexible CPU For Cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man that sucks having that 2600 clocked up all that way and using a 9200 graphix card... ive got a 5200 ultra you can have for 10 bucks plus whatever shipping when i get a new card... im pretty sure the 5200 ultra is better than your card...

Leonidas said:
man that sucks having that 2600 clocked up all that way and using a 9200 graphix card... ive got a 5200 ultra you can have for 10 bucks plus whatever shipping when i get a new card... im pretty sure the 5200 ultra is better than your card...

lol thnx for the offer, but i'll pass. i'm not much of a gamer at all...no xbox, no ps2, no gamecube...best thing i got is my gameboy advance SP...which has 1 game that i never even play. computer is for overclocking and regular use...would be wasting my money spending $200 on a gfz card i wouldn't even use. if i somehow get an extra wad of cash i'd upgrade...just to have a well rounded PC...but til' then my 9200 is just fine:)

lol still $10 for a card aint bad! I don't know if the 5200 Ultra would beat it though.....it'd be a tough call. Is the 9200 ATI's mainstream model? Cause the 5200 is so it wasn't made to be that powerful. I got a 9600XT 256mb card I'm selling for $100, but my friends that live here have dibs first. I actually got it for free cause FedEX lost it about a month ago and it showed up in a completely beaten box, CD Smashed and card is actually bent lol! but nothing actually broke and it still works :p

Nubius said:
lol still $10 for a card aint bad! I don't know if the 5200 Ultra would beat it though.....it'd be a tough call. Is the 9200 ATI's mainstream model?

yah even if i didnt use it $10 is good deal lol. currently borke and i still gotta get x-mas cards/presents though :(

FIC made my card, it's not straight from ATi. The BIOS is actually locked (no overclocking) but i have a feeling it wouldn't do too good with overclocking anyways. i upgraded cooling to an iceberq4 and put some small heatsinks on the RAM though...just to have it run cooler and look better:) yesterday my sister gave me her old computer, it's got an ATi 7000 32mb lol...nice lil' card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom