I'm Looking for something smiliar to the Dell Inspiron Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewTechKid

Baseband Member
I want to buy a Laptop that i can also use as a tablet, Mostly so I can take notes in school using a stylus. I've searched online for similar items but only found outdated links. Can anyone help me out?

Care to explain? I have used several Atom devices, netbooks and motherboards. Unless the tablet function is bad? Never heard that.

I have never encountered a problem. He's only using it to take notes, as he said.

I just won a Dell duo at work and i love it. The only downside honestly is that the windows 7 OS holds back what the touch screen can do. The touch screen is extremely accurate (I have a few iphones and messed with a ton of ipads) and sensitive. honestly for the price you can't beat it unless you actually get a tablet. It comes with Windows 7 Home premium and will that is touch screen capable but things like the on screen keyboard are too small to type like a real keyboard.

For the specs you aren't going to get a better tablet - in fact i've checked and most tablets that come close to these specs (core 2 @1.67ghz, 320 gb drive, 2 gb ram, 300+ shared video memory).

I don't really like the design of the Duo and the battery life on it is not very good. I might just got with a Win7 tab.

I've started looking for netvertibles as well, I feel as if these things are over priced. No good win7 tablet is out right now for a good price or i cant find one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom