GPU problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lipzo

Baseband Member
I recently purchased a new computer with a 2gb 6950 gpu and I am only getting 16 fps on high graphs when running wow. I know my motherboard has an intergrated gpu but I was wondering if i needed to do anything to ensure my 6950 runs as well.

Also, I checked it with cpu-z and when i look at the intergrated gpu it gives me the Code Name, Revision, Technology and clock speed but once I go over to the amd chip it doesn't have any of that information filled out. Does this mean that it was not installed properly or am i supposed to do something?

I purchased the computer from the local computer store and they said everything had been installed.

Also, when i started up my computer this morning a message saying,
"WARNING
The Catalyst Control Center is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter. Please update your AMD graphics drive, or enable your AMD adapter using the Displays Manager"

Now me not knowing much about computers basically means I got no clue what that message means, any help would be appreciated

If your running Windows 7 64-bit you need to go here and download the Catalyst Software Suite and run it.

If your running Windows 7 32-bit you need to go here and download the Catalyst Software Suite and run it.

I tried the link but I am still having the same problem, any other idea's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom