Can't decide on case

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's pretty much personal preference. check the reviews to see if theres any flags to be thrown with consistent complaint about something, or just a feature thats included or not which could influence your decision. I have the storm scout myself and have been impressed with it. it has filters and plenty of fans included. the handle on top can be more than useful if you need to ever move it. I'm going to guess that youll hear a lot of great things from the CM HAF case here, with the addition of being a newegg readers choice winner.

As already mentioned it's pretty much personal preference. For instance, the case isn't particularly important to me, I put the computer together and once it's running I stick it under the desk and forget about it so I don't really care about lights and windows and other purely visual aspects.

Most cases should be able to provide adequate ventilation for typical builds. However, if your friend is a gamer and planning on going extreme with multiple GPUs and overclocking and such then the case will need to have above average ventilation and multiple fan mounting locations. Might also consider other things such as portability if the friend likes to attend LAN parties and such. If the computer will be constantly upgraded then consider how easy the access is to change cards, memory, etc...

That is your personal preference, Taylor. What you may like, his friend may not and vice versa.

I do like the HAF, just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom