Brand new computer running insanley slow! need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr tambourine man

Solid State Member
Hello, I do not know if I am posting this is the correct section, but i need help. I recently purchased a custom built digital storm computer. For some reason everything run incredibly slow, and the computer freezes every time the screen saver turns on. just now the start button took over 30 incredibly to pop up. even if i just click on "computer" it will pop up and if i click anything is will say (not responding). i have my settings to normal, instead of optimal, or power saving, i have bit defender installed, and i am just very frustrated with this whole scenario.

If theres a 30 day return thing just return it and get a new one dont try to fix it yourself and screw up the warranty. Also see
if the graphics card is in correctly.

its passed the 30 days. i got it 2 monthes ago. sometimes it runs perfect, but every single time the screen saver comes on it freezes. is this a common problem or a virus or something wrong with the hardware? how would i check the graphics card

as simple as that sounds. it works. a few days ago i changed my screen saver and idle mode settings, and now it runs excellent. thank you guys for the assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom