HDPVR Buzzing Noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelranox

Solid State Member
I've had my Hauppauge for a little over a year now and I've never had this issue before. I know for a fact that every cable is plugged in correctly, considering I've taken pictures of how it should look and have since then stored them on my computer. The noise is only heard when I plug in the white and white-red audio cables into my Viore HDTV. I'm trying to use the HDPVR with my PS3 as I've done countless times in the past. The cables I'm using for the PS3 are component as I've been recording gameplay for Playstation titles on it and have no need for the higher resolution. So, suggestions?

-UPDATE-

After having tried it with my Wii, I've come to the conclusion that the buzzing only occurs when either the white or black-red cables are plugged into the TV. A discoloration is still seen, however. Nothing is fixed, as I need call cables plugged in for everything to get picked up on playback. Also, I should note that I've used component cables with the TV through my 360 and this was done without the HD PVR, at which time I saw no discoloration, nor was any buzzing present. So, the issue has to lie within the capture card itself or the cables that came with it.

I can't seem to find a site that will allow me to purchase cables for it separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom