CPU VID and CPU Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't actually touch the cpu, your only touching the heatsink. And there should be a temperature displayed for each core, as in Core0, Core1, Core2, Core3.

To keep the multiplier from wavering you need to Disable Cool 'n' Quiet and Disable C1E Support.

okkkkk so seems my motherboard takes up to a TDP of 95 watts, i did not notice that when i run all 4 cores i get 126 watts consumption. this couses a problem that will not let my CPU get the power it needs for such it lowers the voltage from 1.45V it needs down to 1.1, this makes the multiplyer get down to 4 from 16.5 i want it... all this changed the computer does so it wont freez Oo but there is the problem seems, 126 watts consumption vs 95 my MB can offer it :/

does anyone think that may be correct?? and cool n quiet already disabled and enabled, all temps i already got that covered too... and yes i know i touch the heatsink, probably my bad english with the expression but at 80C the heatsink does recieve that temperature and is almost equally hot or else it would not be doing its job.

but has this happened to anyone here? about power? or any other sugestion? (aside from buying a new MB)

If you are using a 125w CPU on a board that can only support 95w, then it is highly obvious it will cause issues.

Also, your system WILL throttle the CPU down if it sees a bad temperature of the CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom