What motherboard will be good for this? Also, about how much fps will Skyrim have with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your board will not depend on FPS. Your other components, GPU, CPU, RAM, however, will.

Don't get that PSU. Get a Corsair, OCZ, or Antec.

What about the motherboard and hard drive . Sorry im kind of new to this building computers

HDD - Hard Disk Drive, i.e. hard drive. It's the traditional device used to store data and install your OS (operating system, i.e. Windows or Linux) to. They're currently unusually expensive because some manufacturing plants were taken out in the recent Thailand floods.

SSD - Solid State Drive. New-ish storage devices, made of flash memory (like a USB stick, but higher quality and much faster) instead of physically spinning disks like in a hard drive. They're generally smaller than hard drives since they're new, but because of them being very fast, they are ideal for installing your OS to. Makes boot times faster, and most program installed on it open instantly. Typically they are much more expensive than hard drives but with the recent price hike in hard drives the gap has closed somewhat. I highly suggest getting a 60GB one if it's within your budget.

Cooling fan - what kind? For the CPU or case (the answer is yes in both cases)

Yeah i am new :) Still learning. So will the screws be included in the package? Also is there any ssds that arent too expensive the best would be 100$-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom