problem with new build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: can you tell me whats wrong with this picture

Those are just fine.
Yeah from what I've read you have normal temps for a 2600K/Hyper 212+ under load.

Next time you BSOD get the stop code and post it up in the hardware problems/troubleshooting thread, should give a better idea of whats going on.

bsod problem

first Ill put my specs

CM HAF 942
ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
i7 2600k
corsair vengeance 16g 1600
128gb intel ssd
msi gtx460

bsod.jpg
[/IMG]

So this screen came up, then I took 2 of the sticks of ram out and I have seen it come up again.

Another weird thing that happens , is when I tried putting the 2 sticks back in . During post it beeps 1 long and 3 short, which says no video detected.

Alot of wierd stuff is happening with this build, Im hoping you guys can help me get this working right

@ CoryP, I merged all of your threads on this same Topic together. One Thread Per Topic.

After looking through your older threads I notice you had one asking for advice on a power supply. I also see you didn't follow that advice and you decided on a cheaper, less well made model. I recommend upgrading your power supply to a more reliable model as that is a very likely cause of your problem.

I was hoping it wouldnt be the PSU but I had a feeling, I didnt pick this psu for this build, but the guy that Im building this for did. I would much rather have the corsair one but I thought since he got this 600w and he wasnt really doing any gaming or real strenuous stuff that it might be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom