Computer monitor question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoinlysj

Beta member
I have an old monitor (the Envision EN7410e) and am wondering if it'll be good with a gaming computer? It has a
1280 x 1024 res and 8ms response rate on a
17in LCD screen. will this be good for games like Skyrim, Crysis 2, Fallout, Portal 2, ect? My computer can handle it, but will it ghost and look bad on my monitor? if not, can you list something that might be good?I have an old monitor (the Envision EN7410e) and am wondering if it'll be good with a gaming computer? It has a
1280 x 1024 res and 8ms response rate on a
17in LCD screen. will this be good for games like Skyrim, Crysis 2, Fallout, Portal 2, ect? My computer can handle it, but will it ghost and look bad on my monitor?
thanks for your help!
icon7.png

try it out and see.
1280 x 1024 is quite low these days. but everyone have different definition of "looking good". what I think looks good on my monitor, you may not.
best thing to do is to try it out yourself :)

PS I too have a old 1280 x 1024 17" LCD monitor from back in the days, MVA panel. Aside from the resolution being low, its still looks better than my other "HD" TN LCD monitors.

mate u shuld try it by ur self coz few guys still prefer this sort of resolution to ply and they like it ,but if ur addicted to gaming n mad abt the graphics of it then ds resolution is nt so good.

mate u shuld try it by ur self coz few guys still prefer this sort of resolution to ply and they like it ,but if ur addicted to gaming n mad abt the graphics of it then ds resolution is nt so good.

how difficult is to to type the extra characters to make up full words and communicate like a normal human being?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom