SteelSeries KB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnotu

In Runtime
I got a SteelSeries KeyBoard Model KUHO702. Now the thing is it does not have a delete key. It only has a backspace key. Do you see any problems with that? How do I enter BIOs with out a delete key without having to drag out my old KB and hooking it up? Thanks

Thanks for the response. I bought this KB from egg but it did not come with a manual. I did do a search but did not find anything useful. And that key with 'del' on it, which is the number one key, does not appear to work for Bios. That key takes me to Win Boot Manager. I found their website and read their manual and downloaded the lastest drivers. But have not found the Bios key.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823239006 This is it.

View attachment 5000

View attachment 5001

View attachment 5002

Attachments

• S7301058.jpg
    S7301058.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 111
  • S7301057.jpg
    S7301057.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 111
  • S7301048.jpg
    S7301048.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 112
Look at the numeral pad on the right side of the keyboard. The "1" is also labeled "Del" or delete. You enable the alternate key values by the "Num Lock" key.

Look at the numeral pad on the right side of the keyboard. The "1" is also labeled "Del" or delete. You enable the alternate key values by the "Num Lock" key.

Yes, the number one key on my right is marked 'del'. However, that key takes me to the boot menu. F1 key takes me to the boot menu. F8 key takes me to the boot menu. I am still looking.

Thanks.

Is NumLock on like Slay said? If it is that is why you cant use it as the Del key. You have to make sure NumLock is off in order to use the other functions of the keys.

Is NumLock on like Slay said? If it is that is why you cant use it as the Del key. You have to make sure NumLock is off in order to use the other functions of the keys.

Thanks. Num on or off, just does not want to work. Straight to the boot menu I go. And thanks.

For some PCs it's F2 to get into bios, tried that?
If all else fails, I'd suggest a quick trip down to your local PC fixit shop. They'll have a ton of old PS/2 keyboards in the back, if you ask real nice they'll probably let you have/borrow one for free.

I think Slay was right on this on. My num was off in bios, and I did a reflash of my bios and then made sure the 'num' lock was off in there and it works now on the number one key.
To Bios I can now go. Thanks all. And so far I like the new KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom