Will these Computer parts be compatable? (parts inside thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will this psu be enough?

It may be able to power it, but there is small headroom if you were to game something like BF3.

Store bought systems generally do not come with a good PSU.

Look an getting at least a 500W. Antec or Corsair are my top two.

Re: Do i need a full tower case if im new at building a desktop?

Midi Towers are normally Micro-ATX. So if you have an ATX board, you might not be able too, just look at specs online, saying what form factor it allows.

Post up your system specs and the case you want to put it in.

Re: Will this psu be enough?

You'd be pulling almost half the psu's output on the card alone. 50Watts is actually a decent power draw difference.

The pci-e cable, if it even has one, will probably not have enough current to run a 6770 at full load. You''l bsod most likely whle gaming.

In short, i think you'll just end up being fustrated runningg a 6770 on a oem 350W psu..

Just for ****s n giggles, open the case and post up the amps on the 12V line.

Re: Do i need a full tower case if im new at building a desktop?

Full towers are good if your a person who upgrades alot. If your not gonna upgrade alot Mid Atx are fine.

PSu question about the 500 watt ezcool

Im building a desktop and getting parts for it, I can get a mid tower case that comes with a 500 watt psu called ezcool. But its so cheap..like 30 Euro for the case and psu together, will the 500 watt ezcool, psu be able to handle an ati radeon 6850 graphics card? if not ill just get a seperate case and psu.

Re: PSu question about the 500 watt ezcool

Get a extra PSU if you just like the case. While it could power your system, you have a higher risk of harming your desktop.

@ Darragh, keep all your questions regarding your new computer to one thread. Questions about a power supply or a mobo, etc..., are all questions about the same topic, your new PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom