Dell core i5 8GB Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you saw it on TV... i doubt it has a dedicated graphics card and you may not be able to play the latest games. laptop graphics cards are scaled down models and arnt as good as their desktop companions yet im afraid, you wouldnt be able to play the latest games without buying an alienware lol which would be silly. waste of money.

if you've got the money to spend on a gaming rig, go full desktop. if you require a laptop, it can handle games 2 years old and some new ones pretty well. but dont expect miracles with modern warfare 3 or battlefield 3. plus i wouldnt recommend hardcore gaming on a laptop, overheat too much

and no, with my laptop fallout 3, dragon age, darkspore, l4d, rift all run without any lag. brilliantly

OK thank you, but how much would a gaming desktop come out... I don't really know about gaming desktop or computer in general but are they different quality on the alienware or gaming desktop.

Don't buy that **** from WalMart. Plus those parts are a waste of money, no doubt the cheapest stuff around.

I'd rather go with something like this: Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer EXTREME 923i Desktop PC Intel Core i5 2320(3.00GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6770 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Oh man that's a sweet computer and pretty cheap, but would it be able to play the latest game without any problem... such as BF3, MW3, or SR3

cause I was gonna ask of this bundle that walmart is offering
iBuyPower 'Build Your Own' Gaming Desktop Bundle - Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom