Dell core i5 8GB Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobby_guy

Baseband Member
Before buying this laptop I want to make sure if I could play any PC with this laptop, cause I got a HP just bought it last year but you cant play all the games some of them look like there skipping. Well thank you in advance for any help. :big_grin:

What model? What other hardware? GPU? i5 what and speed? RAM? PC game? which?

We need a lot more information.

Well Is Dell intel core i5 8GB Ram 640GB HD windows 7, I'm not sure if that was everything you need and the game I'm talking of any game with good graphic I don't have one in mind but just think of a good graphic game and tell me if this laptop would play it.

hey,

actually i recently bought a dell. the only i5 theyre putting in their machines is the i5 2430m or something to those numbers. 2.3ghz, 4 cores with dell turbo up to 3gig

mines got 6gig, windows 7, dedicated graphics and let me tell you, its a little beast!

the chassis fans and air flow isnt the best and if i push it i really have to use my cooler but i've been using it nonstop for 3 weeks and so far i'm very happy, twin that with removeable covers

(i bought a customised insp 17r)
so far i've only tried Dragon age, WoW and fallout new vegas on this machine and it handles them all superb but if you do want it for gaming i would definatly recommend a heavyweight laptop cooler

hey,

actually i recently bought a dell. the only i5 theyre putting in their machines is the i5 2430m or something to those numbers. 2.3ghz, 4 cores with dell turbo up to 3gig

mines got 6gig, windows 7, dedicated graphics and let me tell you, its a little beast!

the chassis fans and air flow isnt the best and if i push it i really have to use my cooler but i've been using it nonstop for 3 weeks and so far i'm very happy, twin that with removeable covers

(i bought a customised insp 17r)
so far i've only tried Dragon age, WoW and fallout new vegas on this machine and it handles them all superb but if you do want it for gaming i would definatly recommend a heavyweight laptop cooler

OK thank you Sheepykins so none of does two games lag for anything cause in some games I have to lower all the visual, shadow, and resolution.

We need the model number. Dell Latitude ####

If you don't know what you want to play, we can't help you.

Well I'm not sure model number I just it on the TV that they were selling it, and that's all they had of information.
And about the game I was thinking like BF3, SR3 with good graphics or any other similar to that quality.

Dell core i5 8GB Ram does not say a whole lot.
if it has integrated graphics, you can forget about gaming.

OK then, I'm not sure if it has integrated graphics.

They would have to say what model it is. Otherwise, forget it. Commercials are meant for one thing, to make you buy something, not necessarily the best.

if you saw it on TV... i doubt it has a dedicated graphics card and you may not be able to play the latest games. laptop graphics cards are scaled down models and arnt as good as their desktop companions yet im afraid, you wouldnt be able to play the latest games without buying an alienware lol which would be silly. waste of money.

if you've got the money to spend on a gaming rig, go full desktop. if you require a laptop, it can handle games 2 years old and some new ones pretty well. but dont expect miracles with modern warfare 3 or battlefield 3. plus i wouldnt recommend hardcore gaming on a laptop, overheat too much

and no, with my laptop fallout 3, dragon age, darkspore, l4d, rift all run without any lag. brilliantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom