problem with new build

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoryP

Baseband Member
I just put together a build, it has the i7 2600k on a ASUS P8P67 PRO with 16g of gskill ram with 120g ssd and 2tb HD and its in a HAF 942 , I put a 600w collermaster PSU in it and I think that is my problem.
So whats happening is, when I start up the computer it starts up but then turns off after about 3-5 seconds and then it turns back on and it boots up fine. To me it sounds like I need to go bigger on my PSU, but I just wanted to check with you guys to see if there is something else wrong, like my motherboard could be bad or something like that

sounds like a bios glitch, try resetting the bios, and double check your memory speed and latency settings.

can you tell me whats wrong with this picture

Just put this build together, I havent overclocked it , can anyone tell me why my core 0 temp is so high

Capture-1.png
[/IMG]

Re: can you tell me whats wrong with this picture

thanks for the input guys, I have a HAF 942 case with 2 200mm on top, 1 in front and a 140mm in back, I have the CM Hyper212 cpu cooler. Room temp is around 67deg. I am having quite a bit of trouble on this build, I get the BSOD sometimes when it gets up to the desktop, but I just ran the prime95 and test with realtemp and hw monitor , heres what i got, thats just about 15 minutes of running it

Capture6.png

Re: can you tell me whats wrong with this picture

case CM HAF 942
asus p8p67 deluxe
i7 2600k
16g gskill ripjaw 1600
intel 128g ssd
msi gtx460
CM silent pro 600w
I also have a 2tb samsung HD but only have the ssd hooked up while I fiugre out whats wrong with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom