Need help with new game build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Rosewill a good company to buy a case and PSU from? In my potential build I am looking at now, that is who I have gone with for those parts.

I agree with Slaymate. with Powersupplies you need to stick to name brand, corsair is my favorite, then Antec, Coolermaster, Silverstone, seasonic and Thermaltake.

Rosewill cases are decent... i like the Rosewill challanger

Which card would perform better? A 1GB GTX570 or a 2GB GTX560 ti? if they are equal or close, I would be inclined toward the 560, it is a bit cheaper and I have seen other idea threads on this site support it.

I also saw a GTX570 2.5gb card. If I use some amazon gift money on other components, I can still stay within budget and get this card, I would imagine that this card is miles ahead of the 560? but I dont know (I consider my budget for the computer just to be what money I have to pay, I am not considering gift cards in that price)

Also, can I expect any good online deals on computer parts on the monday following thanksgiving? The so=called "Cyber Monday"?

Also, is there much difference between a WD Black 32mb cache or a WD Black 64MB Cache hard drive?

No, doing a quick Google search of reviews will confirm.

I take it you didn't pick up one of those GPU + PSU combos when they were available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom