OC & MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnotu

In Runtime
OCking

I donot know what it is,,, but, if I take my hand and try to OC, my system freezes. If I let AI Suite do it's thing it falls short. It is not enough. Any suggestions?

I just cannot learn how I think.

Re: OCking

OC&Modding?? Naw, I donot think so. Here I am Just asking a question about my ability and luck with doing the hands on OC and it always going down and the auto thing onboard to OC all mine and not being enough OC to get r done. See?

Re: OCking

I agree, anything pertaining to OCing should be in the OCing section.

From what it sounds like, seems like you might just need to brush up a bit on knowing how the basics of OCing works, then go from there. Auto OC almost always sucks.

Ok gone to Oc and Modding

I asked this in another but was told there was no answer. My understanding of OCking must b way way wrong. I go into Bios and change one or two things and then my computer locks. What kind of OC is that? First page in Bios it will ask me and if I say yes then it will boot with no internet driver installed. Cannot be there. I am trying to learn and understand this that I have. It is all very difficult.

What CPU, Motherboard, RAM do you have? I think what you are doing an "auto" OC.

Wait for Slaymate, and he can help more.

Post some CPU-Z screenshots (all the tabs), post a HWMonitor screenshot (or another program that shows your cpu core temps), what are you using to cool your cpu? You said you've tried changing some settings already, what settings did you change and what did you change them to? What were they to start with?

Please post a link to the manufacturers product page for your mobo.

..... you havent given us ANY information about your system...

what motherboard do you have?
what processor do you have?
What case do you have?
what powersupply do you have?
what ram do you have?
what graphics card do you have?
what CPU cooler do you have?
what is the ambient temperature in your room?

what you are asking is basically like saying " my car doesnt work ".... missing a lot of information.... help us, help you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom