New Performance Laptop Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj_extreme

Daemon Poster
I need a new laptop, for some classes I'm taking next year. I want to buy it within the next few weeks, so don't worry about price fluctuation. My max budget is $1500 USD. (Not including shipping/tax) I would like it to have a Sandy Bridge i7 or an i5 if need be. It'll have to run CS5.5 programs, and do some 3d graphic work. Refurb is OK, as long as it saves a decent amount of money. I figured someone on the forums has a higher end laptop, or knows of a good one, as I'm flustered, there are so many out there, and I haven't bought a laptop since my HP dv8000. That was like 5 years ago.

i was very happy with my refurbished ASUS i5 laptop i got in ebay, they are always updating the lists and i buy one every year taking it to south america after 1 year so i constantly keep upgrading, never had one gone bad on me yet.

I agree, nosbuch, the one on Woot is a good buy. But you have to order it today by 11:59pm CDT. Or before it gets sold out.

I have my ASUS laptop (in my sig) as refurbished from Newegg. I had to send it in for an RMA once, but that was due to a bad wireless card. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom