Blue screens. It dont seems good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check msconfig > Boot > Advanced options... and make sure "Number of processors..." is unchecked.

If checked, uncheck it and OK you way out, boot again and see what happens.

If already unchecked, then I refer you back to Slaymate's suggestion above to RMA the CPU.

Check msconfig > Boot > Advanced options... and make sure "Number of processors..." is unchecked.

If checked, uncheck it and OK you way out, boot again and see what happens.

If already unchecked, then I refer you back to Slaymate's suggestion above to RMA the CPU.

It was alredy uncheaked, but what you mean with RMA the CPU? Remake the cpu? How to do that?

Thanks for all you replays! Big Thanks!

[h=1]Return merchandise authorization[/h]It means that you send it back to the manufacturer and they fix it and send you a new product or the same product, repaired.

RMA = "return merchandise authorization" is the most common. But I have also seen "material" and "agreement" used in different combinations.

Note you typically cannot just return the item. You have to contact warranty support first, then they authorize it. In many cases, they issue you a number, even a shipping label. But typically they give you specific instructions on how and where to send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom