slow shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: alienware problems

if you're smart, MSCONFIG will show you where they are located :p opening the program > help > about, will tell you what it does. i try not to rely heavily on programs to do everything, especially CC cleaner, alot of those products on the market are junk

- but, props to trotter theyre good for people with little background in IT.
(not suggesting you dont trotter, that did sound bad - just saying for people other than)

what is oem

ok thank you

what i mean by super slow is like a 10 minute shut down
opening explorer is like 10 secs
big delays when clicking buttons like start menu 2 min later open up
gaming o boy
hella bad frame rates and stutter
slow internet grphial glitching
system stability=bad

i forgot what service it was an accident if i post pics of my services would you be able to tell me wich ones to turn on?by he way its stutter and frame rate drop and lag all 3so if you have sny other ideas dont hesitateregistry tweaks or bios anything

did you try a system restore? i think i speak for everyone when i say, noone wants to take a list of your services lol and that you shouldnt have been messing around in there anyway.- you could check your eventlog on that day to see what you disablessounds like you may have picked up something nasty :p, use task manager to try and pick up whats using alot of power.

@ adam4st, you started 4 different threads about the same laptop with the same problem, I merged all of these together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom