New Member Alert- I'm Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiusyQ

Beta member
Hello all,

I am a baby techie and I am looking forward to getting questions answered and learning new things, short cuts and things of that sort. I will start off with what I already know and what I am looking to learn. I can design a database from the ground up and make it flip, turn and wink. However, I would like to learn how to make it leap, dance and perform summersaults. What this means is I know the basics, running query's, designing forms, reports, using expressions to manipulate data, using parameters to filter data, etc. What I need help with is VBA code, SQL code and mistakes I sometimes make in simply trying to get my form or report to tell me what I want it to tell me.

Some may grow tired of my baby questions but for those of you who are sitting on a wealth of knowledge, I am looking to pick your brains. I am attending classes for microcomputer applications but they are slow and we are still in the baby-step stages.

I look forward to chatting and learning with you all, if you are an Access database guru, please add me as your friend. :big_grin:

Hmm?

Wow, that last reply was a bit distasteful for welcoming a newbie, JK :D

Pardon me for coming off overly excited about joining this forum, but really I am. I see forum responses from people who know their stuff and plan to become a part of that.

Thank you all for welcoming me :eek:

another coder, thats awesome.

vba, sql .... shoot, we need to due a google hangout sumtime.

you work freelance? or any fun personal projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom