Is this a good computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosbusch2005

In Runtime
Just curious if this computer is any good. Seems like a good deal but want to make sure.
Toshiba - Satellite Laptop / AMD E-Series Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory - Black - C655D-S5300
All of the specs look good except I am unfamiliar with the processor and am having a hard time finding info on it. The system specs for the program I plan on running call for 1.6 ghz minimum which this meets but just barely. The program is John Deere Apex Farm Management Software, probably not a lot of people are familiar with it but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

If youre using it for just the John Deere Apex Farm Management Software, the 1.8 will be more than plenty.

The min requirements is a pentim 4 @1.6Ghz Any new cpu, even a cell phones 800mhz is way more than a PIV 1.8

You're golden with this system.

I would not also go by that cpu rank... it ranks everything even i7's. The e-350 is low because it uses like 18W nd designed for netbooks.

So, what is a valid chart to you? I do not take it by heart, but when 2 are 100 points between the CPUs, I would say, no matter what, that one is better than the other.

You need to compare Just low powered chips, get rid of the i7, x4's.

Then sure, use its rank... But saying its 344 on this list is invalid, as it could be #1 on the low powered list, and therefor in actual fact is the best chip... for its intended use.

his is usually 1.3 his modem e-300.. definitely a very lowend processor for these days processing.

HOWEVER i wouldnt compare swords... thats a DECENT price for a laptop if its brand new and underwarranty.. i personally recommend dell latitudes for business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom