Fitting my graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious

Baseband Member
Okay so iv ordered a graphics card the radeon 6950 and i forgot to check mesurements and stuff before i ordered it, its 26cm long and in my case i have about 24 or so where the card is supposed to sit but there is this metal box thing where a HD or somthing is supposed to go, would i be able to just remove that somhow to make room, or do i need to return the card? if so how would i go about doing that?

OEM case. Unless you can take a hacksaw or something and cut off those bays, sure. But otherwise, no, you need a smaller card or a new case.

IF thats what it takes ill do it, theres no way im waiting another two weeks for new egg to send me another card.

Well, I tolld you, you were gonnna need one Anyway with the new parts, so I'd just buy the case now

Buy it from directrcanada.ca theyh have free shippng, and thasts perfect on heavy cases.

Oh Okay, Any Cases you would suggest? i dont know if i want a full size case maybe just a mid case that can fit my card. and id like to keep the price close to 100 maybe abit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom