Buying a new computer - in need of help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should work great - if you want to save a bit I suggest you get a 500GB drive. Hard drive prices have skyrocketed recently so they're retardedly expensive. Get a smaller drive now, and if you end up needing more space, the prices will have likely dropped again. Should save you a bit of money.

Would someone please recommend a fairly cheap ODD, since the other one is no longer available? Preferably on Komplett.no - Nettbutikk for datautstyr, PC, bærbar PC, TV, foto, video og spill.!
Though I guess they don't really make any difference at all, and any would do? I don't need blue ray. Also I'm not sure which would fit, if they come in different sizes? I have no idea.

And a question regarding the RAM:
Komplett.no - Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9 It says "PS: not low profile", does that mean they might not fit the case / motherboard?
Motherboard: Komplett.no - MSI Z68A-GD55 (Gen3), Socket-1155
Case: Komplett.no - Corsair Carbide 400R Midi Tower Sort

I don't seem to ever get satiesfied, I know. Soon I'll out of your hair!

I'm very, very appreciative by the way. I really am.

Generally any ODD will do, you just want to make sure its internal and connects with SATA.
Komplett.no - Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Writer, AD-5280S
I like the Sony Optiarc line because of the plain black faceplate, keeps the front of your case looking classy.

Thats really strange, because it is the low-profile memory, at least compared to the other Corsair Vengeance.
It will fit just fine in your motherboard and case, the reason people usually get low-profile is so it will fit under aftermarket coolers.

Generally any ODD will do, you just want to make sure its internal and connects with SATA.
Komplett.no - Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Writer, AD-5280S
I like the Sony Optiarc line because of the plain black faceplate, keeps the front of your case looking classy.

Thats really strange, because it is the low-profile memory, at least compared to the other Corsair Vengeance.
It will fit just fine in your motherboard and case, the reason people usually get low-profile is so it will fit under aftermarket coolers.

Thanks once again, Roark. :) Ordering it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom