z68 vs z77?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the asus deluxe z68. I really like that board and if i do it now it will be my choice. I was just concerned because it did not seem very popular on newegg, like five reviews. But you answered my question, it just came out.

I really like the sound of ivy bridge but at the same time i really wanna get the system going lol! I was thinking about going with the asus deluxe and dropping in a cheapo cpu to tide me over till the 3700k gets here.

But like i said i hate to go with the z68 now and have it outclassed as well, that was my original query and i apologize for not making it clear.

What do you think? Will i be good to go with the asus deluxe right now? Only complaint is it doesnt have 9 pci slots lol so that feature of the cm haf x case wont do anything.

No matter what, you will be happy with your build and don't forget you can always upgrade. I have been continuously changing my build for 4 years now and have gone through numerous parts. I last upgraded my build 2 years ago with an i7 920 and it still rocks, you're not going to feel like your rig is slow all the sudden just because there are new chips out. If you want the new stuff though, you can always sell your current stuff and make a good chunk of the money it will cost you to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom