Case's N Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least i feel a little better cause i went to fry's and saw a T-bred one for sale there too. Oh and you can gert a T-bred 2500+ as well. Hey what do yall think about MP cpu's?

never used em or heard of anyone else using them actually so I have no opinion :p

Looks like a XP 2600+ 266mhZ bus T-Bred A is gonna cost about 80 bucks. MY GA-7DXE board does let me play around with the FSB and voltages, multipliers, ect so maybe I should try to overclock one for now. But then again I could just overclock the CPU I have (XP-1700+) and wait for prices for 939 CPU's to come down. I'd bet I could get a 939 non SLI board for less when SLI comes out as well.

Looks like a XP 2600+ 266mhZ bus T-Bred A is gonna cost about 80 bucks
You don't want a T-bred 2600+, you want the barton core 2600+ if you want to overclock. Has a higher L2 cache and better OC'ability

yea like i said i OC'd mine to 2.3ghz. Of course i had the Thermaltake Volcano 11 as well. The barton core is the better way to go.

well if he goes with the mobile he SHOULD be able to OC it to 2.2GHz without heat being an issue...even with stock cooling as long as his house isn't extremely hot or something of that nature

Any 1 help me out i have a super flower midi tower with a micro ATX m/b jetway at the front of the midi there is 2 usb and 1 mic and 1 head phone jack cuming outta there is these plugs i dont no wat they do wer they go but ive plugged the usb in Mic, sound is in but i got these things left ova they r called

VG TP8+ TPA+ TP8- SHGND VP TPA- ????????

Well it doesn't really look like the sound connectors. It's gotta be the USB from the front panel, or perhaps you have a firewire connector too? Not sure what each connector actually stands for, but unless you HAVE to have it hooked up, and if your USB, Mic, and Sound from the front all work I wouldn't worry about it....I have a lot of stuff from the front panel not hooked up =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom