Is these the Pices i should pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriskaar

Baseband Member
Hey! So i wanted to upgrade my pc! but i dont have all the money right atm so im going to upgrade some after some if you know what i mean.

I want to be sure if i pick the right pices for my computer and if those pices i change in my computer i have right now fits with the other pices i change later. For example, im going to change my graphics and my PSU first, and later on ill change my motherboard!

These are the pices i found that maby would be great and going to change to first

PSU:

Antec High Current Gamer 750W

or

Cooler Master GX 750W

And then after a while im going to change my motherboard to

something like this

MSI P67s c43 rev b3

But im not sure because it does not have Crossfire or SLI so should i pick anything else?

And the processor:

Intel Core i7 260hz0 3,4g

Graphics

XFX Radeon HD6770 1024MB

These are my specs right now!
My Pc Model/name Acer Aspire m5200

CPU:

CPU.jpg

Graphics:

Graphics.jpg

Motherboard: RS780HVF Motherboard

Motherboard.jpg

Pictures i took off my PC!

My%20Pc.png

So what do you guys think? does the pices i picked out work great? Im a gamer and a movie maker, so i use alot of programs and stuff! but should i have a motherboard with Crossfire and SLI? or? Does the (MSI P67s c43 rev b3) motherboard fit the case i have? Does the (Cooler Master GX 750W or Antec High Current Gamer 750W) PSU work with (MSI P67s c43 rev b3) motherboard and (XFX Radeon HD6770 1024MB)graphics and what i curently have? Does the Graphic card and PSU i picked out work with my motherboard i curently have, and if i change to MSI P67s c43 rev b3 motherboard does the (XFX Radeon HD6770 1024MB) graphicard work with it? what ram should i use? Cooler Master GX 750W or Antec High Current Gamer 750W?

Thanks alot!

Thanks for Reply!
I want to change my CPU to an Intel Core i7 260hz0 3,4g but i curently have a
CPU.jpg

How will the XFX Radeon HD6770 1024MB Graphic work with my RS780HVF Motherboard? cause im not chaneing my motherboard and CPU rightaway :)

Edit: Yea sorry i7 2600, :p

You most likely don't need a i7, the i5 2500 or k is the best bang for your buck... its $100 less and just as powerful in most applications.

Youre power supply is too small for any video card, its 245W and 15A.

You also need to buy new RAM. The interweb says you have DDR2 and 1155 setup needs DDR3

If you don't plan on buying 2 video cards... not worth it imho, you only need a 5-600W psu. Antec makes a 520W high current which would be perfect and alot cheaper.

Adding theses upper end items is going to cramp up and over heat in the stock case, so you'll want a new case too.

My suggestion is to build up a complete system at once as you can't just upgrade part by part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom