Three Different BSOD Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDKat

Baseband Member
Hi there, I recently built myself a computer with the help of one of my tech buddies over Skype. Right there proves that I am not too intelligent with the building process and needed a guide the entire way.

Anyway, for the past two to three months I have been getting three separate BSOD messages. I Google searched and all I got were results from 2005-2007. So, I came here to ask how I should resolve these problems. The messages are as follows:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
(This one I cannot remember very well, only occurred once) Something about "Modified _________"

The first one occurs the most, at least once a day whenever I play any games. The second is not as common, but still occurs when I play games. I am running Windows 7, my processor is an AMD Phenom II X6 1090T (6 CPUs) 3.2GHz, I have 4 GBs of RAM, and my GFX card is an AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Of course I am not getting the BSOD at the moment, but my game sessions are crashing. I am playing Payday: The Heist and it crashes very often....

Any ideas?

Grrr I am constantly crashing, but I haven't gotten a BSOD recently. What the ****!

Okay now I am freezing very often. Nobody has any idea?

@ JoeDKat, please don't double and triple post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

What power supply are you using? The next time it BSOD write down the STOP*** code. Post a HWMonitor Screenshot.

HWMonitor v. 1.18

http://www.techist.com/forums/f128/screenshot-tutorial-239107/

@ JoeDKat, please don't double and triple post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

What power supply are you using? The next time it BSOD write down the STOP*** code. Post a HWMonitor Screenshot.

HWMonitor v. 1.18

Sunbeam PSU-COM680-BK-US 680W ATX12V Modular Active PFC Power Supply - OEM

That Sunbeam psu is what I would consider extra low quality, it could very well be your problem. Are you going to post a HWMonitor screenshot?

I am not sure how to do a HWMonitor screenshot? I can print screen next time it BSOD's, but won't that PS be erased by the reboot?

HWMonitor v. 1.18

Both of those on the bottom are linked. Download HWMonitor, run it, create a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom