Budget Build built around an i3 Sandy Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy058910

Baseband Member
Hi,

I'm looking for a budget build based around an i3 Sandy Bridge Processor. Mostly for multitasking, minimal gaming, video editing possibly, etc.

I'm looking to spend under $350 if possible.

The main things I need help finding is a cheap but good Case/PSU, Motherboard, and Graphics Card. Accessories are not needed.

Thanks a bunch, any and all help is much appreciated!

Sorry but it really won't work like that - $350 US is about £220 in our money. The parts suitable for the OP are all going to different from yours, other than the CPU.

good luck building that! $350 is a tight budget you could try using some of these parts reffered to me,
[...]
Total inc. VAT and shipping:
£497.19[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

One of the first things you'll have to get used to here is that 70%+ of the visitors and members here are from the US ;) Keeping note of the currency is vital, and if none is mentioned then just assume US Dollars.

That will work. I tend to build for upgradability.. hence a z board and the 500ish psu.

I'm not a fan of the rosewill psu, and like nice air flowing cases.

You really might want to go 4gig of ram though.

Those are two 2GB sticks of RAM.

Have any better Case/PSU alternative suggestions? Probably around the $40-80 range for both?

That will work. I tend to build for upgradability.. hence a z board and the 500ish psu.

I'm not a fan of the rosewill psu, and like nice air flowing cases.

You really might want to go 4gig of ram though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom