Low-end Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, those 2 are sorta in 2 corners.. While the 520 is a entry level card, it will be better than aq intergrated gpu like the intel.Now, the intel cpu is better than the amd one, even those its a dual corfe vs quad core.I'd go with the Intel one, as youre going to want a better gpu anyway, so get the better cpu and tough out the igp till you got moree cash for a better gpu.
So what you're saying is, get this intel one: Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 913i Desktop PC Intel Core i3 2120(3.30GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity Intel HD Graphics 2000 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit and change the graphics card? Sorry, I'm asking so much questions, I just wanna be sure :)

So what you're saying is, get this intel one: Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 913i Desktop PC Intel Core i3 2120(3.30GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity Intel HD Graphics 2000 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit and change the graphics card? Sorry, I'm asking so much questions, I just wanna be sure :)

What i'm saying is, you need to decided.....

Do you get a better gpu now and an okay, actually decent, cpu, but more costly and technical future upgrade path

Or

Get the better cpu system, with a so-so integrated gpu, and only have to upgrade the gpu, as it does have a 480W psu.

And never apologize for askng to many questions.

What i'm saying is, you need to decided..... Do you get a better gpu now and an okay, actually decent, cpu, but more costly and technical future upgrade pathOrGet the better cpu system, with a so-so integrated gpu, and only have to upgrade the gpu, as it does have a 480W psu.And never apologize for askng to many questions.
Alright, I decided to get this one: Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 913i Desktop PC Intel Core i3 2120(3.30GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity Intel HD Graphics 2000 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit . As it only has 480W psu, I'll need to get a better power supply.

Hey, I would recommend a low-range processor and a mid-range graphics card. Nothing like the new iCore processors. But something with reasonable RAM for your needs. Shop around and you should find a good deal

No, the psu at 480 is a good size for cards hat will fit in spec wise.

A AMD 6750-6850 i believe are factory quoted as 450W, which are plenty powerful enough. A 560-570 spec only 500W soyou'd probably be okay for that higher up too.

The bonly concern is the quality, but it will be good for a while.

To be honest, it would be in your budget to go to walmart and buy one that way for 350$ Alot can go wrong when building your own PC which in turn can cost money! Example. When installing DDR3 memory sticks. Make sure you watch out for ESD which could fry the chips which in turn you can not return and would have to buy new memory. So, make sure you buy an ESD braclet which you can get for $13.00@ Newegg.com - Startech SWS100 ESD Anti Static Wrist Strap Band with Grounding Wire. Also, to save money on an operating system, You can go with Linux which is an open sourse operating system free of charge and pretty secure from many viruses (not immune though). Also with linux you can use a free program called *Wine* which is a Windows operating system emulator so you can use windows programs on linux.. Sorry if this is to much info. but it may help out with your budget..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom