New ATX Full Tower case suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you choose this case be aware that it cannot mount a 360 rad on the top. It has to be front mounted. Theres no proper hardware to do this, you will need something along the lines of two sided 3m tape or drill your own screw holes. Unless you ditch the 360 and go with a 240
Remember, I did say "jury-rig" :p

You had your rad "jury-rig" in your old case, I'm saying you will have to do it again. Just so you dont get your case in then start scratching your head as to where your going to put the rad

I like Lian Li cases - except they don't have removable, washable air filters. They are pricey but that's because they tend to be exceptionally well made with decent gauge sheet metal and reinforced corners - essential with soft aluminum.

I like Lian Li cases - except they don't have removable, washable air filters. They are pricey but that's because they tend to be exceptionally well made with decent gauge sheet metal and reinforced corners - essential with soft aluminum.

My Lian Li case is a joke.

From day one the left side panel would not go on without pieces of metal being scratched out by one of the rivets holding the case together. Slowly but surely all 4 crappy feet came off, and many of the edges aren't particularly smooth.

It's horribly made. In hind-site i wouldn't pay more than £50 for it, but it cost over 3x that.

Wow. I have heard of Lian Li cases being damaged by lousy boxes and rough handling during shipping but nothing like you describe. Bad rivets and rough edges is really disturbing - and disappointing. Remember the model number?

I built my new system a few months ago with the Corsair 650D and have no regrets. Its considered mid tower but its huge, more than enough room. I have two full size gpu's running.

Also, Cable management is a breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom