Low-end Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNoToRiOuS-

Solid State Member
Hey hey; umm I'm new here and I'm hoping you guys can help me?I'm looking to build a low-end ish build computer. Nothing fancy, just as long as it can run Fps games and not lag. Games like AvA, CA. Like I said, nothing fancy. I'm on a little tight budget; like $300-400. Eek I know right? I live in North America, USA, California.But I'm hoping you guys can help me ^^ any help will be appreciated.

I know green drives aren't good for the OS, but it's part of the combo deal so I can't change it.

Thanks to Roark and brinks for taking the time to help me with this :)

Which one would you prefer? And also, the graphics card. I have a little trouble thinking to myself which of the graphics card is better. Integrated HD Graphics 2000 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 6450 (1 GB)? All 3 of those are from the links you showed me.

Well, those 2 are sorta in 2 corners.. While the 520 is a entry level card, it will be better than aq intergrated gpu like the intel.

Now, the intel cpu is better than the amd one, even those its a dual corfe vs quad core.

I'd go with the Intel one, as youre going to want a better gpu anyway, so get the better cpu and tough out the igp till you got moree cash for a better gpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom