• Fractal Design Arc Midi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenofix

Baseband Member
Hey forum goers

Title says it all. They are all the same price. (I'm in Australia)

I've narrowed my choice of cases between these 3 and it is really hard to choose between them. The 500R is just a really well rounded case designed by a very reputable brand. The RV03 has a very unique and interesting design internally. The Arc Midi is sufficient and very aesthetically appealing.

I know lol.

Which one would you pick?? :S

Tough decision, I like them all as well...I'd probably go for the Raven RV03, as it's, as you said, unique.

Tough decision, I like them all as well...I'd probably go for the Raven RV03, as it's, as you said, unique.

Thanks for the reply.

I had the raven in mind for some time but do you know of any downsides to the 90 degrees turn?

I haven't read anything bad about that, but in my mind, it may be a little tricky/strange cable management.. :/

I haven't read anything bad about that, but in my mind, it may be a little tricky/strange cable management.. :/

Wow that was fast haha

Yeah I was reading on some other forums that some people problems heatpipes and non reference gpus. I really can't decide lol. I think it is neck and neck between the corsair and the raven

Well if you want an easy time with it, then stick with the corsair...but I enjoy trying to fix problems.. :)

The Arc has more options for fans on top. It also has 140mm fans, while 400R noly has 120s. I just finished the Arc for Fractal-Design's booth at 2012 CES with 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber sheet applied to the Asus Sabertooth P67 and Power Supply.

fractal_design_arc_midi_dual_loop_ces_2012_mnpctech.jpg

I bought a 500R on black friday. I got it and the 200mm fan and one of the front 120 mm fans didn't work. I've been waiting 2 weeks so far for corsair support to send me replacements. Worst customer service I've ever had. I probably won't be purchasing any other corsair products in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom