Blue screens. It dont seems good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the error message in the blue screen are

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF88002865B30, 0X00000000F2000140, 0X0000000000010005)

MACHINE_CHECK_EXEPTION

who to i come in to device manger when i cant even install or run windows?

one thing that is new that when i run safe mode it stop at classpnp.sys every time maybe some help fule to you?

something new happend!

Hey haved a serius BSOD but now i know what the problem was i can only boot this computer if i change the cores only to work on 2 cores then it works to boot. When i go back to 4 cores the computer gets the same BSOD.

I have the lates updates and all.

The code was ( look down will link my dmp.)

0x0000009c (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF88002865B30, 0X00000000F2000140, 0X0000000000010005)

MACHINE_CHECK_EXEPTION

here is my dmp file

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/32fd8597_102511-10951-01.dmp

Take a look and please help me Thanks!

blue screen when you try to install windows 7? is it a legit copy? if so it make be a bad harddrive, tho it may read the disc externally- it may not be able to WRITE or remove files from it. try a different harddrive first.

it also could be a ram issue conflicting.. try removing 1 or more rams and switching them around. If you CANT reformat and get a blue screen is almost ALWAYS

1. the cd/iso ur using
2. the ram
3. the hard drive
4. the motherboard

there are exceptions (Gpu, power supply) but not likely... and i doubt its the motherboard btw.. let me know how it turns out! Also.. it may be an incompatibility, try a diff OS .

I have done all that you say, another os, testing ram and so. But when i down clock the cpu only to work from 2 cores it's goes just fine. But when i set back to 4 cores BSOD again. What to do?

(have a intel core i5 2500k.)

DMP FILE:
102811-6068-01.dmp

NO idea... sorry partner.. could be a processor issue? i hope not with a beauty like that haha. maybe a motherboard issue? as for testing the ram.. a simple test sometimes wont help.. literally try swapping it.

I suggest RMAing the CPU to either the store you bought it from or from Intel. When you remove the cpu you should examine the pins (on the mobo) as you could have a bent pin, or two or three. Or there maybe some type of foreign object in the pins, like lint, hair, thermal paste, etc...)

If thermal paste, you will see it and it can be removed by carefully using 91% isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swap. But frankly it would be pretty hard to get TIM (thermal interface material) on the pins unless the assembler was pretty careless mounting the CPU and applying the TIM. And if you used the original thermal pad, then it would be even less likely. Use a can of compressed dusting gas to ensure there are no cotton fibers or other foreign debris remaining before remounting the CPU.

Bent pins are more difficult to fix because they often break when straightening - then you (your motherboard) are hosed. If you have a pair of jewelers pliers, you may be able to straighten them - just try not to pull them at the same time. And of course, make sure the computer is unplugged from the wall, and touch bare metal of the case to put you and the computer "at the same potential" before reaching in.

Okey i have been cheak if the cpu have any burn damage ( that i can see) and i did not see any.

- No termalpast in the cpu slot or anything wrong there
- No pin is broken

I cant see any damage on the motherboard or the cpu. It is still the same problem with the cpu, when i put on all 4 cores i get BSOD when i go back to 2 it works just fine. I Have been running test on the ram and the cpu (with 2 cores) no change there. I have been trying a wird thing, i did turn off 2 cores in windows and then it starts (but only 1 core, i dont have tried with 2) I did make a run with 4 cores from BSOD bur only 1 core in windows. Maybe help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom