GTX560 Ti OC'ers come on in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a further update, I couldn't leave well enough alone (of course) so I cranked the voltage back up, this time to the max 1.15v. 970/2200 is Crysis stable and hit 80*C max during 2 hours of gameplay. I guess the next thing to play with is the shader clock without moving the core clock and see what kind of results it brings.

Is that the highest stable you can go on max voltage?

I received my 2nd GTX 560 Ti but unfortunately it hinders my overclocking as the top card is 20 degrees hotter. While benching the top card was hitting 95C. The 2nd card never goes above 60C though. Right now I have an extra fan blowing to them to keep them cool. I never found the highest stable for both cards. I either stayed stock at 880/1760/2100 or 1000/2100/2000 for just benching.

Is that the highest stable you can go on max voltage?

I received my 2nd GTX 560 Ti but unfortunately it hinders my overclocking as the top card is 20 degrees hotter. While benching the top card was hitting 95C. The 2nd card never goes above 60C though. Right now I have an extra fan blowing to them to keep them cool. I never found the highest stable for both cards. I either stayed stock at 880/1760/2100 or 1000/2100/2000 for just benching.

Yes it seems that is as high as I can go stable, can do more for benching, but not stable. Seems I don't have a great overclocker, but it's decent enough. Also when at max voltage my temps jumped from 29C idle/75C load to 45C idle/90C load, fan on 100% too! Surprised because at slightly below max voltage, it wasn't nearly as much of a jump in temp.

35*C difference between your 2 cards? That's huge! Are they right on top of each other on that motherboard?

Also, where is your benchmark results thread? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom