why does the website look ugly now?

Some of us still remember the day this forum looked like any old crappy vbulletin thing going.

dime a dozen grey template
Actually if you look around at any vB skinning site, you will see that very few to none have the side bar like we do. That is something that was custom designed for this site. Add into that the fact the sidebar can be closed is another thing we have that no other site does. So yeah while our color scheme maybe popular, the layout is what sets us apart.

I remember a friend showing me this site years and years ago.. when it was the grey template. I sort of liked it :tongue:

I'm also on the wanting a dark(er) theme bandwagon :thumbsup: (if y'all need any assistance with the design, i'm decent with photoshop :tongue:)

I remember a friend showing me this site years and years ago.. when it was the grey template. I sort of liked it :tongue:

I'm also on the wanting a dark(er) theme bandwagon :thumbsup: (if y'all need any assistance with the design, i'm decent with photoshop :tongue:)

The current skin should allow us to make variations using CSS from what I understand. The main thing is finding the free time to do it.

yea I agree with a lot of other members, Ive been here just as long as most other old timers and I hate this new look, it hurts my eyes, it burns it burns!! lol

anyways, maybe a green/black matrix theme? Or maybe start a pole seeing which pattern or color scheme is most popular?

lol, green/black matrix theme just brings back images of horrendous Geocities pages to me.

Back
Top Bottom