ASUS Rampage III Formula wont boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other psu is a rosewill 550watt. The rampage has 6 ram slots I currently have a 2GB stick every other slot for triple channel. im trying to find out what is worth keeping for a while and what to sell.
im trying not have to upgrade for the next year at least.

well thank you all. I'm going ask about the upgrades on upgrade section since the wont boot deal was resolved.

ok so im having problems as we sorted above i was able to get the mobo to boot and everything working and it worked well for 2 weeks. It did shutdown randomly while i wasn't at home a few times then i got more ram for it 12gbs it ran just fine everything was smooth i left it on last week downloading a game from direct to drive wen i got home it was off i tried to turn it back on and it would light up for like a few secs and shuts down no display. now is not the video card or the ram because i took out all the stuff and plug it into my other amd mobo with a quad and it works just fine. i decided since i had the next 2 days off i would try to trouble shoot it. and im back to the same Q-led shows sdram error light, so i guess it docent like that type of ram anymore. this is the ram i bought.

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-4GBPK

if you guys have any ideas please let me know thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom