Graphic Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

toker42069

Solid State Member
Hi, i have a pc that i got for gaming...i quit due to work but now have some spare time to play again...my question is i have a radeon 9200 graphic card as we all know this graphic card is out of date...so i was wondering 2 things. 1. being is my system good enough to play the top games now if i put a good graphic card into it or am i better off buying a new computer....2. what kinda graphic card should i look into getting and how much??

my system is

Mainboard: Asus P4P800S-X
ChipSet: Intel i865PE
ProcesserL intel pentium4
ram 1gig (probly will buy more if this pc worth fixing up) bump it up to 2gigs
Graphic Card Radeon 9200(Out Of Date)

You won't be able to play the latest games with that setup. You would be better off getting a new computer. If you can dish out $800, you could get a pretty awesome setup.

It all depends on how much you are willing to pay.

What PSU do you have? Model an Wattage?

SPI model number Fsp250-60ATV 250Wat

what im looking for is to play games with shadow 2.0 since radeon 9200 is only 1.1 shadow

You can't run the latest cards on 250W. Plus it is an off-brand, not reliable. Your best bet is to get a new system rather than getting a new GFX, PSU, RAM. Also, the latest games do not play on XP.

There is no such Operating System released that is officially supported by Microsoft called Vista Black. There is Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Professional and Ultimate. So that is also a hurtle using pirated software.

Get a new PC as suggested. It will cost you far less than all the combined parts to upgrade this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom